Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who are you? Rosemary's Babies Co. is a teen parent & family support organization.
2. What do you do? RBC provides virtual and in-person support for families; teen parent, parent of the teen parent, and the child
3. Who do you serve? Rosemary’s Babies serves teen parents 13-20 years of age. RBC are willing to provide in-person support in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. We provide virtual support to anyone in any area. If the teen is under 13 years of age contact RBC directly.
4. Where are you located? Rosemary’s Babies Co is located at 4439 Reading Road Cincinnati Ohio 45229. We are available 24/7 through text or online. Due to COVID our office hours vary, please call before stopping by the office.
5. How do you serve? Rosemary’s Babies offers five resources for our families: 24/7 Confidant Care, Leadership & Legacy Program, Levi the Leadership Lion, Petals Pantry & Boutique, Holloway House & Resource Center (TBD):
+COVID-19 Emergency Support
+Safe Sleep Education/Cribs
+Car Seat Safety Program (Car seats for emergency support)
+Emergency transportation ($20 Maximum round-trip for emergencies only)
Leadership & Legacy Program
+Trauma-informed Care plus mentoring
+Finance & Health Education
+Seeds to Inspire Parenting Education Sessions (Tuesdays @5:30)
+Petals Outlook: Work | Education
Levi the Leadership Lion
+Education and community outreach for our youngest babies
+Book Levi for your next party or event
Petals Pantry & Boutique (For teen parents & their families only)
+Supplies for mom & baby including formula, breast pumps
+Clothing & accessories for mom, dad, and baby
Holloway House & Resource Center (Opening 2022/2023)
A Residential & Business Resource Center for Adolescent Parents in Greater Cincinnati. This space will house all of RBC's current programming as well as provide transitional housing for teen parents 16-21 years old.
6. Is there a cost for your program? In 2021, there will be NO COST to contact us or receive support from our organization.
7. Do I have to be a program participant to receive support? NO. Rosemary’s Babies will provide support to any teen parent family (9-19 years old) who contacts our agency. Children under the age of 13 may need parental consent.
8. Do I have to have my parents' permission to receive support? This question can only be answered on a case by case basis. Most times a parent's permission is not required when responding to questions via our Confidant Care.
9. What social media platforms do you respond? Twitter, Snapchat, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn, Website, Google+, Yahoo
10. Does Rosemary’s Babies help with alternative family planning options i.e. adoption, abortion, grandparent guardianship? Rosemary’s Babies services are SOLELY for parenting teens. If you are in need of support with alternative family planning we highly recommend contacting United Way's 211 for referrals.
11. What type of Emergency Assistance do you provide for teen parents? All emergencies are handled on a case-by-case. We do offer car seats for teen parents who cannot be released from the hospital via our Petals Pantry; including transportation assistance. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Rosemary’s Babies offers gift cards to families, utility support, cleaning supplies, PPE, and eviction support.
12. What does it mean to be a United Way Partner? Rosemary’s Babies has been a United Way of Greater Cincinnati agency partner since 2018. This partnership allows Rosemary’s Babies to collectively work with 144 community agencies who address inter-generational family needs; as well as barriers. The financial assistance allocated by United Way contributes to 45% of our yearly operational costs. These dollars help to serve the most at-risk populations (200% below the poverty level) at no cost.